BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

What to do? What to say?

Trying to come up with something to write about...googled all kinds of 'topics' things. Came up with a lot of 'areas' to blog about, but nothing that fit ME. Sometimes I could write for hours, and other times - I can't think of a thing to write.

School has been good the last couple of weeks - nothing 'huge' to talk about. In my minority groups class - I had a classic "Obama hater" who chose to pick a fight with me. I put him in his place in one witty comeback - and the professor was impressed, I think. I hate idiots. I really, really HATE idiots. I don't care if you don't like him - he IS our PRESIDENT. Live with it. I lived with the 'Dubya' fiasco for 8 years.....get over it.

Two weeks ago Wednesday....I came down with a cough....the congestion set in by morning, and the ears were throbbing. I've officially had this 'crud' for almost 2 weeks. I've had friends tell me that I should go - or should have gone....to the doctor. Antibiotics won't help - maybe with the ear infections, but I practice a 'less is better' approach to those - given the problems my kids have had with them. The ears aren't hurting anymore, and I have my voice back - to the chagrine of a few....:p I postponed my presentation in Positive Psych b/c I had little voice, and still felt completely cruddy. I missed two classes this week - and I don't ever do that!

Got a new laptop this week for school. I think for around the $400 I spent - it's going to be a GREAT help for me. The only drawback is that I can now watch the TV while on the laptop. Or lay in bed on the laptop. Must remember to keep depression in check and NOT live in my bed! I don't think this will be a problem, as I'm pretty happy lately! I do love doing my homework on the couch instead of at the desk....has helped my back pain immensley....Sa-WEET! :)

Watched a few episodes of 20/20/48 hours/dateline/60 minutes this week - all about husbands killing their wives b/c of affairs. Let me just say this - I'm happy I have the husband I do, b/c he would NEVER do that!!! Those shows make me sick - I can't imagine getting a thought in your head that murder would be easier than divorce....SERIOUSLY? When confronted with the options, you chose KILLING someone over a divorce? REALLY? I've been around a lot of people who have divorced - and while it isn't the BEST option for the kids - it's WAY better than MURDER. Dumb@sses.

Slightly addicted to farmville this week. We can collect gold this month instead of valentines. I'm currently #1....but that changes every few minutes. I have almost 400 - and that's after 2 days. What can I say...I like being #1!!!! Also another reason the lapop is a blessing/curse. I can check my gold status from the living room or bedroom....I know...jealous, aren't you!?

Going to bed soon....Kent is home after a week of working out of state, and it's nice to have someone to snuggle with again. :) Have I mentioned that I love my hubby? Cuz I do...he's pretty hot....:p

Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

1 knowledge helpers:

The Schamber's said...

misty I love you!! LOL!!! you make me laugh!!!!!