BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things that annoy the CARP out of me...

I had a good day today, I really, truly did. There were, however, a few things that just ticked me off! The following are a few:

1. My daughter blowing up over the littlest things. *snap*

2. Phone calls that wake up everyone in my house. Who really thinks it's appropriate to call a house before 9:00am??? Don't. Please. K. Thanks.

3. Starting to make cookies, and realizing you don't have quite enough margarine or flour. :/ (on an up note - mom lives across the street!)

4. Professors for online classes who think they are God's gift to professors. You're not. Seriously. And I'd rather have a conversation with someone who had knowledge of the world than someone who had to cite every single word out of their mouths (fingers). Sometimes, just living life gives you an education - it doesn't ALL have to be cited. AND - that is NOT PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH!. :/ I hate her.

5. People in online classes who wait until Thursday to post their discussion question. We only get FULL credit for replying 3-5 DIFFERENT days. :/ Um....that only leaves three, so YOU are making my grade suffer. Ass.

6. People who lose their temper and then use cuss words in their blog. *banghead*

7. Kids who argue with everything you ask of them. Yes, I was serious when I said brush your teeth, it's 11 and it's bedtime. NO, you can't watch the rest of your movie tonight. NO - it's not crazy that you have to finish it tomorrow. I could just throw it out, and you'd not know how it ended (except you've watched it FIVE THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY!!!!!)

8. People who continue to bitch about my President. Seriously - get over it.

9. Bills. Bills annoy the carp out of me.

10. Missouri Unemployment. I have to call every other month b/c you keep taking it out of the system that I'm a student - or whatever it is you've done this time. I'm getting really tired of not being able to pay bills b/c YOU eff up!!! LOSERS!

11. The kids take turns - Krys, Tristan, and Ave - cleaning the kitchen. Tristan forgets to wash pans. Krys forgets to wash counters. Avery doesn't do either. ALL of them forget to check other counters for dirty dishes, or the sink. And occasionally (like tonight) they mix it up and don't do the things they normally remember. I don't think it's too much to ask to have my kids clean the kitchen. Is it?

12. Algebra.

13. Mother Nature. She kinda sucks sometimes. :/

THat's all the griping I'm gonna do tonight. I think I'm going to head to bed, and wake up in a much better mood. IF no one calls and wakes me up. :/

Be safe and carry on!

~ Misty

1 knowledge helpers:

Carolyn said...

It has been 2 months since you have blogged. There is no excuse. Now that school is back in session and you'll have to be sitting in front of a computer anyway, you should take the opportunity and write a blog post.

Just sayin'. : )