BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom

 

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom

Sadly, the news coverage is only about “MJ”.  I won’t say his name, I won’t give him the attention.  THIS is what is weighing on MY mind. 

Do YOU know how many men, women, and children have died or been injured in the last week?  Do you even know of any bombs, explosions, injuries in Iraq or Afghanistan? 

NO?  Why?  I’ll give you my opinion.  (did you really doubt that?)  Because no one wants to know that innocent young people are dying for another nation’s freedom.  We’d rather celebrate the life and eccentricity (translated = FREAK SHOW) that was MJ.  He molested children.  Those kids will forever be damaged. 

“He wasn’t convicted!” you say?  POPPYCOCK!  OJ wasn’t convicted either, and I wouldn’t let MY daughter date him.  I wouldn’t trust MJ with my children either.  “But OJ was found liable in civil court!!”  YEAH, so what? – MJ paid out MILLIONS to make it all go away – innocent men don’t do that.  I’d fight to the death to defend myself if I were innocent.  I say – THANK GOD his children don’t have to endure the strangeness that he became anymore.  They might have a fighting chance to live somewhat normal lives.

Speaking of a fighting chance…..thanks to all the Men and Women who have died for our Country (or theirs).  THEY are the ones who deserved the ‘spectacle’ of a funeral that was had today. 

Perspective folks, perspective.

0 knowledge helpers: