BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis, Fats Domino Video

 

No matter what you think about these guys (bad husbands, pedophile, idiots, etc) they were GREAT musicians.  I LOVE this!

Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino - three of the greatest ivory ticklers of their day - playing pianos on the same stage at the same time. Plus Ron Woods of the Rolling Stones, Carl Perkins (Blue Suede Shoes) and other notable musicians playing back-up, and a cameo appearance by Rod Stewart. All directed by Paul Schaeffer.

1 knowledge helpers:

Blasé said...

Hi Ms Vice,

I just noticed this post/video. Cool!

I appreciate your sweet and gracious comments on my Blog ;)

You know how to make an old man feel young!

If you ever need a male friend to chat about life and things with...I'm all yours
psbereal@yahoo.com