BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have no idea what a 'meme' is...

...Except for being the name my nephews call ME! BUT, for some reason, these little question/answer/bulletin post/note thingys are called 'memes'. I stole this from Harmony - and she did it in three parts, so I will too. Today, part ONE. SO - here goes a 'meme'. From Aunt MeMe.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow - I've got great hair today! And that make-up...girl - you're hot! *rolleyes*

2. How much cash do you have on you? Right now? Physically - no cash. I do have some in my purse though, but not a clue how much. A few dollars maybe?

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? SCORE!

4. Favorite planet? PLUTO - and YES, it IS a planet. And I'm fairly certain that it is the one Goofy and Pluto are from.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Christine Collins - she's my 31 consultant, calling about my show. I'm having a 31 party in April. You HAVE to check out their stuff! I LOVE THEM!

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? My NKOTB songs. Single, or Summertime. My default is currently set to "Black Betty" right now, b/c I love to sing that really loud....HA!

7. What shirt are you wearing? I'm in my nightgown, but I wore my Girls Softball shirt today - GO LADY BEARS! :)

8. Do you label yourself? NOPE - but then again, I've never sold myself, so there's not really a need.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? I'm not wearing any, I currently have Candice's magic slippers on! :)

10. Bright or Dark Room? DARK. With a fan.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I think she's pretty cool. Come ON - she sells CHOCOLATE for a living. I could never do that - I'd be as fat as the world, b/c I'd eat the profits!

12. What does your watch look like? I have an Atlanta Braves watch, and a Smurfette watch. I never wear them.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? I think I was watching a show, playing frontierville, waiting for Kent to get home.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Dad said it was okay".

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I don't have a clue - we don't have those anymore - they changed them all to "KUM & GO". Yeah - you read that right. KUM and GO.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Seriously? Seriously.

More tomorrow! :)

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: