BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My 'meme' Part TWO

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you? Any member of NKOTB. Preferrably Danny or DONNIE. ;) Or Jensen Ackles. Brad Pitt. Nope - I'm pretty sure Donnie Wahlberg. That would be AWESOME.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Sassimo Princess - my shih tzu.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Ummm....a few? All prescribed though, so what fun is that?

20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you? I miss FILM!! I miss working in the dark room, and watching the pictures come to life!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 19. Life was FUN then - with no responsibilities! ;)

22. Your worst enemy? I don't have enemies - plenty of people who should drop off the face of the earth and THAT would make my heart smile - but I wouldn't call them 'enemies'.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Jensen Ackles. On BOTH computers.

24. What was the last thing you said that was funny? Not really feeling funny today, but me and the boys were laughing a lot last night! :)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I would choose the ability to FLY - come ON! With that ability, I could make LOADS of money! ;)

26. Who can't you say “no” to? Rogan. THAT is hard. Come on, put yourself in MY shoes. He's my last baby, and he almost died at birth. I can't stand to make him frown.

27. The last song you bought or downloaded? The last Disc I bought was Lady Antebellum, and TRAIN before that. Individual song....umm...Actually, I think it was a Lady Antebellum song!

28. What time of day were you born? Around 9 in the morning. I think.

29. What’s your favorite number? Why? 13 - b/c everyone freaks out when I say that. HA! No, really - I've always just had good luck with that number. And 7. 7 is always lucky for me. That's my birthday number too.

30. Where did you live in 1987? At my mommy's house.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes - the women with the men I mentioned on #1.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Of COURSE! Who wouldn't be jealous of ME!? HA HA!

33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was driving to my mom's house, talking on the phone with Rockin' Randall - trying to get him to put my daughter's birthday on the air for the birthday club. Then I was in my mom's kitchen when we saw the second plane hit.

To be continued....

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: