BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

10 more questions to make you think.

A few more questions to make you think...

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

I've been in this situation - if it is a close friend of mine - everyone would already know it. If they talked like that anyway - I'd set 'em straight. I've done it before, and I'd do it again. Sadly, I've even put my friends before myself.


12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Stay a baby - life is easier when someone else is cleanin' up your messes, and feeding you. HA!

13.Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Ummm.......no? Well, it depends on the loved one, and the law.

14.Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Only in the mirror. Kidding - I know a lot of artists that people think are insane, but rarely their true talent shines through.

15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Vote. I vote for the party who really want to help people. Pretty sure Jesus did that.

16.How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

Everyone has a different joy-meter. Something about that whole "Free-Will" thing.

17.What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Go back to Greece. My husband. And my kids. HA!

18.Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

I'm sure I'm holding onto a lot of 'somethings'. Although, I'm finding it easier and easier to let it go.

19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Greece - the beauty, the carefree lifestyle, the history.

20.Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?


I do not - only because I like to laugh at people who DO push it more.

Stay tuned for more - feel free to answer some yourself!

0 knowledge helpers: