BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Do you Prefer…

-Sunset or Dawn – SUNSET - “not a morning person” doesn’t even begin to describe me.


-Pepsi or Coke – COKE – Pepsi is just disgusting


-Cake or Pie (and what kind?) – Cake – Chocolate (perferrably my mommy’s)


-Letterman or Leno – I would have said LENO, but he sucks now.


-Toyota or Nissan or Honda – None of the above?


-Diane Sawyer or Barbara Walters or Katie Couric – I LOVE KATIE!  Barbara just SUCKS.


-James Taylor or Jimmy Buffet – JIMMY!!!  Why don’t we get drunk…


-Favorite Scented Candle – Homespun Memories from Partylite, but sadly, it is discontinued. SO – I’ll go with Midsummer’s night from <cough> Yankee…..<blech>


-Your favorite Beach, and why?  - the beach in Greece.  Me, Stathis, and the moonlight.  ‘nuff said ;)


-Most aggravating thing about your Job – Not getting paid for it…..


-Favorite Retail Store – Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 


-Ever had a ‘flat tire’ while driving? If so, how was it replaced? – ON our way to the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.  Superman saved us!  (Thanks Steve!)


-Age when you first tasted a Beer – too young to remember!  My ‘daddy’ drove a truck for Budweiser, and I remember sneaking a drink of his….that was really young!


-Age when you first puffed a Cigarette – 4th grade.  Younger than that, when I snuck one of my mom’s, but I don’t remember that age either!


-Longest time in a place that was NOT your primary residence – One month in GREECE BABY!!!! :)


-Approximately amount of water you drink per day – NOT NEARLY ENOUGH!!


-Your favorite ‘romantic gesture’ from your S.O. (if you are bashful, skip this one) – When Kent had my necklace made from the pearl he found on the beach in Japan as a little boy.  It was our 2nd anniversary! :)


-When grocery shopping…which dept. is your first stop – Fruits and veggies baby! :)


-Celebrity you would like to have dinner with, and why – NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK (so that I could decide which one I am marrying, and which one my daughter can have).  OR – Jensen Ackles – so he can lip sync “Eye of the Tiger” for me! ;)

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fz_egtEgc

1 knowledge helpers:

Blasé said...

You really don't like 'Pepsi'??

..ok, it's my turn...