BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Fall y'all!

Going to school full time is hard work – did I mention that before? I really enjoy it though….I LOVE using my brain, and I’m loving my classes! Of course I’m saying this before I get back my first test tomorrow and my first paper. I hope I am still this positive about classes after tomorrow night!



I know that I post a lot of pics of Rogan – he is the baby – and it’s not because I like him more or anything – I just didn’t have DIGITAL photography with the other kids, and scanning all those pictures in….yeah – finding the time. I do promise to post more – but in the mean time – Rogan and I at the football game this weekend. The BEARS played their hearts out – and fought off the Bobcats until the end of the 3rd quarter – 33-38 and then they ran over us! Of course 6 players (I think that’s all) were diagnosed with Swine flu the week before and way more than that missed school b/c of flu-like symptoms – so I think we did GREAT!! Anywho – here is my future comedian!










That boy is hilarious! Had the cheerleaders falling in love with him – thanks to cousin Brat-ley who taught him how to ‘flirt properly’. They gave him a Bears shirt – and he wore it all weekend!

So we had the annual “Oz FALL Fest” this weekend – got to spend time with Nate. He graduated with my brother, but I always pestered them when I was little, so I continue to do my best to pester him now! Had a great time hanging out with him, Brad, Sherry, Diane, Jill, and the rest (Oohhh…Gilligan’s Island). Same time, same place next year!

While I was walking through town, I saw this guy standing in the road – he looked JUST LIKE my devoted blog reader (and comment poster) BLASE! I had to take a picture, b/c for a second – I thought maybe I really DID have a stalker…;) SEE???? Doesn’t it look like you Blase??

So – for all of those readers of mine who are on facebook – I am NOT on facebook all day!! I swear!! I’m logged in – my computer is on….but I’m usually sitting in the living room doing homework, or cleaning….if I see a post, I might check it. I know other people who appear to be online WAY more than me, so quit teasing me!! :p

Okay – I’ve blogged for the day (week). I’m going to finish the homework that is due tomorrow. :) Life is GOOD!

~ Misty

1 knowledge helpers:

Blasé said...

I bet you make an A+ on that first test! You're not just another pretty face, you know.

I also bet that if you had approached that man and planted a kiss on his lips....he'd have reserved his tongue until the next time. I mean, assuming he is like me in more than just his looks...