BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Harmony's 'make you think' Questions...

1. Tell us about the last time you really got hurt: Physically - I was hooking up my modem, and was squatted down....went to sit down and landed on the leg of my computer chair...right on my tailbone. I screamed so loud - the kids were worried. It didn't hurt again until the next day - and now I'm in constant pain, and ready to start shootin' morphine!! Emotionally - hhhmm.....let's say that it wasn't nice, but he apologized, and all is good! :)

2. What's your oldest possession? I have an embroidered picture that my great-grandma made....and a bedspread. I also have school books and dishes that belonged to Kent's great-grandparents. My oldest personal possession is the outfit that I wore home from the hospital.

3. Do you have any phobias? I have an extreme fear of grasshoppers. Seriously - those are the creepiest things on the planet.

4. What values did your parents instill in you? You work for what you need, as long and as hard as you need to. There are more....I'm sure.

5. What are your plans for Easter? I'm getting up to watch the kids get their baskets, then prolly going back to bed. Oh - we'll do an egg hunt too. Kent is gonna grill some chicken and that's pretty much it.... I don't believe in 'churches' anymore - so that's out.

6. Tell us about 3 fads from your teenage years. BIG hair, rolled jeans, and TROLLS.

8. Tell us what is the most important attribute in a lover. Everything Kent is.

9. What new piece of technology have you resisted buying and what would it take for you to change your mind? The Kindle....not sure I really 'get it', but I'd take one if it was free - just to try it and write a review! ;)

Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: