BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things that annoy the CARP out of me...

1. People who don't use their turn signals. SERIOUSLY - braking abrubtly and then looking at me like I'M the one crazy.....puhleeeaze.

2. There are these little mothy-mosquitoey-knatey things that keep landing on my gel screen....when I squish them - yucky black goo....ANNOYS THE CARP out of me!

3. Boys. Stupid boys, with their stupid boy penises. If you don't realize you're one of them - look down. Penis? Then, yes. I'm talking about YOU. 'nuff said.

4. People who talk too much and loud and expect everyone to agree - while in class. Seriously - you're a white-trash, redneck, IDIOT. I'm not agreeing with your toothless mouth. That was harsh, but seriously - they annoy the CARP out of me!

5. Stupid, stupid phone calls that 'give you bad news' and then want to schedule a time (other than NOW) to discuss options. "Why, thank you for making me google every possible scenario and make me plan my funeral....with the HOPE that it isn't necessary".

6. People who don't understand pain. Especially when they don't understand fibromyalgia pain.....it's real. SERIOUSLY. I'll trade you MY pain for your, um...'annoyance' any day.

7. People who want to coach their own kid, but don't realize it isn't just THEIR family on the field. Seriously - keep the babies at HOME, not ON THE FIELD. I paid a LOT of money for my child to learn the game.....when he has to quit learning to avoid hurting the baby you're letting run on the field - it's frustrating. AND, you have NO CLUE how to handle 20 kids alone. Give it back to the people who KNOW the game and can handle it.

8. People who claim to be Christians and pretended to be my 'church family'. If you were a Christian - you'd act like the one who actually carried on a conversation with me - and actually CARED about me. You are not better than me.

9. Myself. I annoy the CARP out of myself. All these little things stirring in my head make me blow-up and get cranky. I hate that. I REALLY do. AND - I'm finding it hard not to be 'snippy' about things that annoy me, hence the blog.

10. MAP testing at school. Teachers stress, the kids stress, and frankly - they are USELESS.

11. Not having a 'last resort' after tonight. :/ *giggle*

12. People who don't send gifts or post things if they 'play games' on FB. No fair. We do it, you should too! Dork!

13. "The Dork". They know who they are. *giggle*

14. People who read this and thought, "I hope she doesn't stop at 13".

15. People who scrolled up to count again. *giggle*

16. Situations that remind me that I need to go to bed....and this is one of them.

Carry on and Be safe!

~ Misty

1 knowledge helpers:

Lanel said...

Can I add something to your list of things that annoy the CARP out of me? Doesn't matter, I am. :)

People who forward stupid carp that isn't true and don't even bother to delete the other 300 forward headers that are listed from the 300 other people that forwarded the same stupid e-mail.

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE MICROSOFT ISN'T GOING TO SEND YOU MONEY!