BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Everyone can read this....

so....I'm going to put 'out there' for the world to read: I LOVE MY DAUGHTER. If you EVER doubt it, check this: http://mistryunique.blogspot.com/2009/06/living-with-15-year-old-girl-google.html

Sometimes, I am soooo FED UP with 'attitude' and 'drama' that I VENT. YES- I vent to my 894 bestest friends on facebook. SO WHAT> If I saw you in person, and you asked me how I was, I'd prolly roll my eyes, and say, "Well, I DO have a 16 year old daughter - what do you think?"

SO - for the record. FOR THE WORLD TO SEE: I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!! She is awesome. She is beautiful. She is SMART. She is PERFECT.

That said, let me add: She is also, "Stubborn". She is "delusional' about SOME things. She is 'frustrating'. AND, she 'elaborates' and 'mis-hears' things. She turnes it around to be the WORST possible scenario. Seriously. A 16 year old girl. Surprised? Me neither. I say, "I don't like what I'm hearing" turns into "My mom hates you". I say, "You shouldn't do that". She hears, "You are so stupid". I say, "I wish you wouldn't...." She HEARS, "GODKNOWSWHATBUTITMAKESHERMAD". *sigh*

So - when I'm posting about the hurricane of my life, and you think that I'm ungrateful, or stupid, or sharing too much - remember, I actually know every single person on my FB page and they KNOW ME. AND - they like a little giggle knowing the pay-back I'm getting - 'payin' for my raisin'' as my mom says.

And as for posting HERE - for the WORLD to see - anyone who has a 16 year old daughter KNOWS how much you love them, but at the same time - want to rip your hair out dealing with them!!! I love my baby girl, but I'm relieved to know that I have three BOYS to deal with as teenagers - I can't handle another "ME". :p

Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: