BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Opposite of Mondays

Was in a pissy mood yesterday, and it has 'slightly' improved today. Did a lot of sleeping today, just not in the mood to 'live'. And by "live" I mean DO THINGS. Just feeling lazy. I'm wiped out...when you spend a day crying all day/night, it takes a toll. SO - I was seeking out friends to make me laugh today, and things to make it better....so in that spirit - an 'opposite of Monday blog'.

Things that make me happy and/or smile:

1. The laughter of my children. One good belly laugh is enough to lift my spirit and make it last all day! And they are SO good at makin' momma laugh!

2. Not having to take finals. I'm not having one in Human Sexuality, and have more than enough points for an "A" in Minority groups, so ONE online test, and two others that are going to drive me insane, but I'll manage! :)

3. My pink rose bush has blooms on it. Granny is thinking of me! :) I think I look forward to those pink blooms more than any other thing about Spring. My constant reminder of the love she had for me. Well, for KENT b/c they were for HIM. *giggle* LOVE YOU GRANNY!

4. Realizing that things are just 'things'. I have my kiddos. I have my husband. I'm lucky enough to have my mommy! HELL, I'm lucky enough to have my Bubby!! So what if my phone was ruined.....it can't love me back (even though multiple texts from friends make me feel love!)

5. I'm going tomorrow to buy a new calendar. I bet I get it on clearance! :) No more 'depending on my iphone calendar!'. I'm going to WRITE IT DOWN. Can't lose it that way! :) AND - I get to use MULTIPLE COLOR HIGHLIGHTERS!!!! THAT alone makes it worth it.

6. New episodes of my favorite shows. NCIS tonight and Criminal Minds tomorrow! :) I have too many shows to list, but those are two I look forward to. Of course SUPERNATURAL will be new Thursday, and I'm worried about 'MY' Dean....;)

7. Having a clean house. This doesn't happen very often, and if it DOES, it doesn't last long. I'm hoping after finals week I'll stay on top of it more....yeah, here's to hopin! :)

8. Being able to pay the bills one more month. Going to sit down tomorrow and make out checks. Of course, it would be more satisfying if my UNEMPLOYMENT papers for last month had come - but, I'll get all $500 and something at once, and that should cover my treatments. Sa-WEET! :)

9. HAVING ZERO PAIN in my back!!! Okay, I exaggerate a bit...there IS still pain, but my new pills are working - so at the sign of any pain, I take a pill and it goes away. Finally not falling asleep from them. Can't wait until I can have my treatments and won't need the pills!

10. Having my friend Angela back in my life! I forgot how much we laughed together in school....we have great memories, and are only making more! LOVE YOU GIRL!

11. Knowing that my best friend who is my twin is getting to go home! I'm praying that it is going to be more peaceful and bring contentment to Kelsey Kay and Caitlyn. AND - Laury gets to be close to momma!!! I LOVE IT!!!

12. Looking at pics of my Baby Sammy!! He's ALMOST a year old!!! I can't believe it!!! That reminds me, I should probably MAIL the presents I've accummulated since christmas....

13. The satisfaction from blogging. I can't really explain it, but I feel like I've accomplished something if I actually post something! Now...if it only made a difference for those reading it.....

Going to bed now to read my book - ooohhh...that's #14. Reading a book for pleasure, and not b/c it's for school!! OH!!! And snuggling with my honey! I love that too.

Going to find a picture that makes me smile and post it....maybe baby Sammy....or roses or something....Alright - found it. Avery with our pet Chicks. I'd like to introduce you to "CHAR-LAY", "Kevin" and "Dug".



Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: