BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Random things for Friday...

1. My favorite episode of Spongebob is on. Squidward moves to his 'happy town'. "HEY! That looked like Squidward! That looked like Squidward too - in angry mob form!"

2. Took my lip ring out this morning - driving me crazy today. Can't quit biting it. I'll put it back tonight.

3. Going to color my hair this weekend. Too much gray showing. I have two 'streaks' that are driving me insane!

4. Rogan has "BLUE" eyes, and I'm "TWENTY-NINE".

5. Rogan doesn't understand the concept of 'random ideas for my blog'. Guess I have to come up with ideas myself. :/

6. My semester is FINISHED. I have three "A's" and two "B's" for the semester. Dean's list AGAIN! :)

7. I'm taking Algebra this summer. SIX HOURS a night - every Monday. Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "I HATE MONDAYS".

8. Getting my new tree today. I bought a weeping cherry tree for the front yard. Going to put my rock wall up, fill it with dirt and plant all the starts that Kelly gave me! Gonna look AWESOME! :)

9. I just ate golden grahams. It was good.

10. I might get to see my Baby Sammy next weekend! :) I'm so excited! I won't have to mail his birthday presents, AND I get to see him open them! :)

Alright - going back to facebook for a minute, then going to clean this house. *sigh* It's a never-ending job....

Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: