BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

If only I could see…

     I have sneezed more times in the last 30 minutes than I have all week.  Obviously, there is an allergen around my house.  The neighbor is mowing out back – maybe that is it?  The windows are closed though…I haven’t touched any of the animals, and it started before I ate anything.  I really hate this.  I was forced to take a benedryl AGAIN, b/c my eyes are so red, itchy, and swollen – I can hardly see to type this!

     SO – I had the best weekend EVER.  I spent the night with my bestest friend Sara in KC and got to hold and love on my Sam-son-ite.  :)  There is nothing better than baby neck sugars.  And her bed is SO comfortable.  I may move up there, just to sleep in it every night!  We went out for sushi (thanks for dinner Fra!) and we ordered a few rolls.  We thought, ‘that should do, if we’re still hungry we can get more”  RRiiiiiggghhhhtttt….He brought out one dish, then another.  I asked about my tamago – he said it would be out soon….then brought THAT dish.  “Oh, and you girls realize you have another one coming, right?”  “WHAT!!!”  There was NO WAY we could eat all that food!  We ate until we needed to be rolled to our car, and saved the rest.  It made the trip home, and Kent and Tristan feasted like Kings last night!  Here are a few pics…

Now THAT is sushi.

     Saturday night I went to Joey-Joe’s house.  We hung out, watched a movie, then went out.  I went to my first GAY bar.  Wow.  Wow.  And I watched a drag show.  THAT was cute.  And by cute, I mean – strange.  Weird even.  It would have been better if the lip syncing would have actually matched the words.  *giggle*  After seeing this new environment…I have a few thoughts.

  1. You do NOT go to a gay bar to meet women.  I only saw a dozen or two women in the place and maybe four of them were gay.  And I am only assuming this b/c they were kissing.  And they liked it.
  2. Gay men are the ‘bug light’ for fat chicks.  I mean NO disrespect to any of you.  I, myself, am a fat chick who was at that bar with gay men.  I was quickly informed it was MY job to find people for the ‘gay’ I was with.  I’m assuming that’s why they were there.  To make their friend look better and remind the “prey” of why they turned from women.  *giggle*
  3. The longer you stay at the bar, the more nekked the men get.  Why is it okay to take off your shirts as the night goes on?  I guess that’s the equivalent of the women stripping in a straight bar.  I only know ONE person who did that every night she was at a bar…and it was more than a shirt.
  4. Men in this bar do NOT look at your cleavage.  Don’t bother.  The women don’t either – they are all straight.  I was totally out of my element.
  5. The Gay bar has better music.  They do, I admit it.  AND – they have HUGE video screens to show videos as the night goes on.  SO – I spent a LOT of time watching the screens.
  6. It is totally worth it to go to a place like this with someone who KNOWS the bartender.  He will make you really good drinks, and you don’t even have to ask for them.  He just knows. 
  7. It’s really weird to realize that the tattoo you want, is currently residing on the back of a really HOT gay man.  And it looks much better on HIS back, than it ever will on yours.

     Alright – those are my thoughts.  I should also mention – that the bar was just off of Rainbow BLVD.  Yep – Rainbow.  Go figure.  I tried to take a picture to show that, but it didn’t turn out.  We were in the car, it was raining….you know the story.  So, I think this longest blog ever should make up for the days I was gone and didn’t blog.  I have a few more ideas and will work on those later!  

~ Misty

1 knowledge helpers:

Blasé said...

Oh THERE'S the Sushi!

Are you sure you don't see any hair?