BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOW...the PRESSURE!!

I’ll NEVER criticize Caro-lyn for not posting every WEEK on her blog. I didn’t write one DAY and someone was complaining. Huh. I didn’t realize I had anything important to say, that someone would miss it…..
Nothing REALLY exciting to blog about. I went to church tonight – my first Wednesday at the new church. The music was AWESOME. My problem – I don’t sing. When there are a 100 people in a service, no one notices. When there are FIVE – people notice. I explained (to those who listened) that I “sing like an angel” Easily translated to mean = Only GOD would like it. :( I was completely overcome with the Holy Spirit, and realized how wrong I was to complain about the ‘powers that be’ at the ‘old church’. I need to re-think my thoughts….How do you stand up for yourself, but not put anyone down? I KNOW I didn’t do anything wrong, but simply saying, “He just wasn’t that into me” isn’t a great answer in response to why I’m not there….
SO – I’m writing a blog in response to someone mentioning that they were reading, and waiting…now, if only I could get PAID for this. Huh.
Kent is home from work. Showering, and drinking his ‘nightly beer’. I’m having a glass of wine and waiting. That is one positive about not going to work…I can stay up and see my husband every night!!! WOW….actually have conversations!! Who knew you could have more than one night to CONVERSE????
Going to KC tomorrow – pictures of baby Sammy to follow. I miss that baby SOOOO stinkin’ much – you couldn’t imagine! And I have promises of an eventful Saturday night at another friend’s house. I’m excited to be away from here – depression sucks when you are STUCK in one spot – I’ll miss the kids, but enjoy the ‘break’.
So….Kent’s shower just shut off, and I’m tired of typing…so, time for conversations. I’ll post pics/blogs/something this weekend. I’ll leave you with the pic of sammy I love, and have as my desktop…..




~ Mistry

0 knowledge helpers: