BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A NORMAL day in our household...

So….I slept until Noon today – no surprise there. I’m NOT a morning person, and staying up all night playing with my blog and facebook and finding games online will keep you up late. OH – and I usually wait up for Kent on Friday nights, as Saturdays USED to be my ‘sleep-in’ days. So, I get up….get my coffee and head over to see what everyone is doing on facebook today. Just as I’m getting ready to update my status (and thinking of something creative is getting to be hard) I say to myself, “Self – what are we doing today? Spending the day by the pool or cleaning?” And my self answers, “I wish something exciting would happen today”


Yeah – I actually thought that.

Between those thoughts, I screamed reminded the boys that they shouldn’t be horsing around in the kitchen. I’m not kidding – TEN seconds later – BLOOD curdling scream.


THIS is what happens when you ignore your mother play with your brothers in the smallest kitchen in the world.

THANK God we didn’t have to do stitches. They glued it. But still – an entire day in the ER. As I text everyone about what’s happening – Uncle Kev says, “TAKE PICTURES!!!” So…I do. Rogan says, “Why are you taking a picture for Uncle Kevin?” I say… “ummm…..so YOU can see it too” He was happy with that.


Close up – it had two little holes. Now mind you, I would NOT have taken these pictures the first 5 times I did this…(Avery has had stitches THREE times, Tristan once, and Rogan twice now). Tristan and Avery had stitches in the same week, with the same doctor. We got there and he hops on the table and says, “I’m ready” I begged Dr. Shaw “PLEASE don’t hotline me!” He was laughing too hard to take me seriously…. “boys will be boys”

Last time, they wrapped Rogan in a sheet – and my MOM cried more than I did, and had to leave the room. Rogan told everyone, “They wrapped me in a sheep” So, today – no stitches – no sheet. He says when we get home, “Mom, I like this glue stuff – they didn’t have to wrap me in a sheep for the glue”. With that, I was assured that he wasn’t hurting anymore. And the finale:
And if you were wondering - yes. Rogan got a new 'Cars' toy afterwards. Made his day.

0 knowledge helpers: