BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 things (or more) that really TICK ME OFF.

1. People who think that 'being nice to your face' and 'backstabbing you when you turn around' is what makes a Christian.

2. People who bring up random 'carp' in class that has NOTHING to do with the subject at hand. Really? Tanning = racism?? Mail-order-brides = ??? um....yeah - I can't even IMAGINE where that came from in the discussion we were having.

3. People who don't text back.

4. My kids not picking up their JUNK and putting it away. They didn't used to be pigs.....not sure how it got this bad.

5. People who think that everyone in the world is reading topix, and they care about what it says about you. QUIT bringing it up in every class - this is just showing everyone that you are an attention whore.

6. Falling asleep and missing the visit with my friend that I was looking forward to. My fault....but it still ticks me off.

7. Being the 'bad cop' at home. COME ON - I made a decision - please help me enforce it. If you don't agree, let's talk after they are in bed, and compromise about it then - not in front of them. I'm tired of being the wicked witch.

8. My iphone screen is still foggy. I don't wanna pay to fix it. It was like this when I got it....and I'm tired of dealing with them.

9. I"m really, REALLY ticked off that all my friends moved away. :( more SAD than ticked....but seriously - what's the deal? I know, I know....it was all for the RIGHT reasons, but I don't have to like it.

10. Being in pain. Always, always....in pain.

Alright - my blood is boiling.....later I'll post 10 things that make me HAPPY. Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

1 knowledge helpers:

Blasé said...

Oh, I can think of something that will make you "happy"...