BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random thoughts...

1. I wonder why I never really got into the X-files when it came out? I'm starting at season one and watching through (I've done that with many shows) and I'm liking it. Of course....the hair and clothes are GREAT.

2. Going to see my best friends next month! I miss them!!

3. While I enjoy the look of my lip piercing, I can't quit chewing on it, despite getting the smallest hoop or using a post. I may take it out tomorrow, for just the day.

4. I have two zits on the inside edge of my nose. Most painful thing ever.

5. Joined a weight-loss challenge today at the college. Four of us - starts March 1. Guess I'm going to have to break out the Wii fit again! :/

6. My daughter got BEAUTIFUL roses for Valentine's day. I'm a little jealous - but then i remember - they die. Waste of money.

7. I have three cats - and I'm allergic. I need to get rid of two of them - the third one I love too much.

8. I got new shoes this weekend - two pairs, actually. I'm not a 'shoe person', but I have to admit....I like how I feel in new shoes.

9. I don't understand why people are obsessed with watching the Olympics. Maybe that's b/c I've never been a 'sports person', but I don't get it.

10. There wasn't a new episode of Criminal Minds tonight, and I felt completely lost without it. :/

I guess that's it....the other stuff on my mind, I'm not blogging about. My MOM reads this!!! LOL Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: