BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 things that really make me HAPPY.

I said I'd do this....I'm in a MUCH better mood today, so here goes....

1. My NKOTB DVD has been shipped....should be here in a day or two. CAN'T WAIT! :)

2. My mom sold her house...closing is Friday. (actually, I'm not really sure how this makes me feel - it's been ours for 31 years) BUT - my mom is happy, and that makes ME happy.

3. I'm eating chocolate chip cookie dough. Yummmy....mmmm....

4. My bills are all paid. FINALLY - I'm caught up, and that makes me happy.

5. My puppies are getting their hair cut today - and then they will be pretty, and smell good, and I can get puppy luvins'.

6. When Kent takes Rogan to school at noon, NO KIDS until 3:00pm. :)

7. I'm going to KC for Spring break - and I'll get to see all my best friends that live far away. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I received over 400 Valentines on farmville. I felt the love....:)

9. Kent's making dinner tonight. That ROCKS.

10. Did I mention that my NKOTB DVD is on it's way? Cuz that REALLY makes me happy!

Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: