BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Google me this...

Being sick since Wednesday, and spending all this time at home - I have found some interesting 'tricks' or 'funnies' to occupy YOU. Check them out. My personal favorite is the Me in 10 years....LOL. Post others, if you know any! :)


1. Go to google and type in "ewmew fudd' and hit the "I'm feeling lucky button"

2. Go to google and type in "Where is Chuck Norris" and hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

3. Why are me....and see the list of 'suggested searches'. (this is for Blase)

4. Why does my husband (daughter, son, etc).....

5. Type in "Me in 10 years" and hit the 'I'm feeling lucky" button *LMFAO*

6. Type in "Google Loco" and hit the "IFL" Button.

7. Type in "Google Gothic" and the "IFL" button.

8. Type in "xx-piglatin' and the "IFL" Button.

Carry on and be safe!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: