BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday in the life...

So Avery is home from school with ear infections. He had a fever on and off for the entire weekend. Cried himself to sleep Friday night with the 'beans' heated and on one ear, then the other. He's been pretty ticked at me all weekend b/c I wouldn't let him play outside in the snow. :/ Sorry buddy - fever + ear pain does not get you a ticket to play OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW. Took him to the doctor's today and he was laughing, and being silly - couldn't even tell he had been sick. "Praise God" as Doctor Ellen says...*giggle*

Rogan got to go to school in his 'jammas' today and take his Build-A-Bear in HIS jammas for a teddy bear picnic. He's been asking for over a week "is this the day I wear 'jammas' to school??" I can't wait to get home tonight and hear all about it!

I'm waiting for my class to start - currently listening to "Queensryche" on my iphone and ignoring the people sitting next to me. Come on, I don't have to talk to you EVERY time I see you. If I had something to talk about with YOU - I'd do it. As it stands, you give me the heebie-jeebies and I can't hardly stand to look at you, let alone smell your breath and TALK to you. *giggle* That wasn't nice.

I thought the sch-load of homework that my professors assigned was a bunch of CARP, but after working on it, I realized that I actually KNOW what's going to be talked about tonight in this chapter. That's good. Sneaky professors teaching us stuff and stuff.

So, I'm off to "Human Sexuality" to learn stuff. I haven't even looked at the chapter yet, perhaps I should read some before class starts!

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: