BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My greatest Wishes....

1. ....when people passed away, you knew EXACTLY where they were going, so you can rejoice, and never cry.

2.....that you could make people laugh, and all their problems just faded away.

3....that when I watched those true crime shows, and cold case files, and see the posts from missing and exploited children - I could just KNOW the answer. What happened, who did it, how, and where to find them. :/

4.....That when my children were sick, sad, or not happy - I could magically make it go away with a wiggle of my nose, or a blink of my eyes.

5....That Jensen Ackles would show up at my house, ready to take me away from all....*THIS*.....at least for a day or two. ;)

6.....That New Kids On The Block would send me tickets and backstage passes to all their shows, and invite me and my daughter and friends to hang with them. HEAVEN!!!

7.....That so many people read and RESPONDED to my blogs, that I could post interactive posts, and learn about them. (besides Blase, I already know and love him!)

8.....That I could find my way back to God. Hypocrites, and circumstances have left a huge void in my life, and I hate that. At least I recognize that - it's a first step - right?

9....that my perfect job would appear after I get my degree. This one COULD still happen.

10....that no matter what memories she has, my daughter-child will always love her 'mother', and give her the proper respect. 9 months and delivery deserves at least that.

11.....that, God willing....Kent and I can always work through whatever problems we have, and be the best parents possible.

12....That grasshoppers die a slow, painful death and I never have to see one again.

and...

13....My father will finally love me. And my children.

~ Misty

2 knowledge helpers:

Carolyn said...

I like your wishes. We should call them goals. Then they might not seem like they need a genie.

Blasé said...

..I love you, more!