BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Reality check people!!

I have a few thoughts to share tonight.

1. If you have to ASK why you 'haven't been friended' on facebook - chances are, you aren't a friend. In fact - I really don't like you. There is a SMALL chance that I just haven't seen you on fb.....but if you'be been on there a LONG time, and you have family on my page - AND - you vandalized my car and threatened to beat me to a pulp in high school - ummm......yeah....I don't like you. Get a freakin' clue.


2. If four different people tell you that your boyfriend is sleeping with your best friend - chances are, your boyfriend's story of 'being friends' isn't believable. He's using you. Get a clue, and let me punch him out. I know YOU can do it, but I would get major satisfaction b/c she's a total bi-otch that needs a 'putting her n her place' punch.

3. If you attend a church, and you feel like you can't speak to a 'former church member' when you see them in public - chances are - you are a hypocrite. Everyone deserves respect. EVERYONE.

4. If your name is Shawn - you need to STFU. Just sayin'. *giggle*

5. I'm sure there are more things to 'correct you' in your thinking, but it's late, and Kent is out of the shower.....If you are reading this, and it applies to you - I'm not REALLY sorry, but kinda sorry - only if you are from #2. ;)

~ Misty

0 knowledge helpers: